Friday 18 January 2013

A little photography update...

Photographing my jewelry has been the most dreaded task for me since I started creating & selling it.  The daunting chore of trying to capture the colors, texture & essence of the piece.  

I've been snapping hundreds of pictures & editing pictures for the last several days and have completed the switch over for the great majority of my Etsy Shop.  All in all I've been pleased with the results, but I do think my photography will always be something that I need to slow down and focus on (no pun intended).  

Here are a few pictures of what's come out of my many hours of re-photographing and editing.  


 

All pieces are available in my Etsy Shop at www.etsy.com/shop/downtownglam

All the best,
Traci




1 comment:

  1. Traci I love the blue hope earrings and the leaf earrings. Great job.

    ReplyDelete