Saturday 26 January 2013

A little of this and a little of that...

This week has been a little all over the map.  I've had a sick kiddo all week, home from school all week, so my time making jewelry has been limited (which is perfectly fine).  I did have some time to come up with a few new things.

I've been playing around with metal a little more and seeing where that takes me, here are a few of my new pieces.




I've also seen a lot of spring colors popping up in my designs and colors I really haven't been drawn to in the past are more appealing to me now.




 Finally, I had an opportunity to create a Custom Keychain for a local Charity, The C eFfort.  The C eFfort is a great local charity in Calgary that is focused on 'improving and lengthening the lives of those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis while raising the awareness and education about this horrible genetic and always fatal disease in Alberta and beyond.'  You can visit their Facebook page - The C eFfort, give them a like, let them know Downtown Glam sent you and check out their upcoming fundraising event on April 12, 2013 (Dinner and Silent Auction with guest speaker), its a very inspirational & worthwhile evening. 



That's been my week in review, may you have a great weekend and I'll look forward to catching up with you next week.

All the best,
Traci

Come follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DowntownGlam - stay up to date on all new jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment