Thursday 13 September 2012

Blog? Me? Maybe?

Well, I'm going to try something new and call Thursday my blogging day, so from this day forward Thursday will be 'Blog? Me? Maybe?'.  This is crazy. :)  

So, we are into Fall full swing in our house.  Schedules are still shaky and taking a bit to get used to, but we will find our footing soon (I hope).  

So, with the Fall comes a new 'little' freedom for me, I find myself free for 3 hours every morning during the week day.  My tiny tyke has made it into Kindergarten and I am now finding myself with a little time to get caught up on things around the house or even jewelry making.  This new freedom didn't come without a little sadness, as I have spent the last 5 years of my life with my child beside me 24/7.  However, once I got past the first day of tears (me, not child), I am now seeing how healthy, refreshing and creative this 3 hours can be.  My child is very happy in school and I am finding a creative groove, without guilt.

So, what have I been up to the first week of school?  Obvious answer, beading.   Here are a few creations that have come from my bead table, tell me what you think??

 Into the Blue Necklace

 Swarovski Crystal Christmas Trees

 Autumn's Silence Necklace


Fun Earrings!

So, the first official, Blog? Me? Maybe? Thursday Post. Until next week, this is crazy.

All the best,
Traci

7 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle with remembrance at your "tears... me, not child" comment. Been there. I've heard it said that we grow up with our kids. Wish I'd had this great hobby when mine were that age... could have kept some part of my day for me. I commend you for doing that, Traci. We're so much better at the job of parenting when we do something we value for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Monique and for the kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the new creations, Traci!

    And isn't the extra time great, once the tears are gone? I'm glad for you. :c)

    - T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Tina. Yes, the extra time has allowed me beading time without guilt. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, you've spent the extra time really well Traci, creating beautiful pieces. I love into the blue necklace, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete