Friday 21 September 2012

Blog? Me? Maybe? Thursday..... What? Its NOT Thursday...

Well, it seems I missed Thursday blogging, hmmmm, guess I'll try again next week.  Anyway, this week has been filled with a lot of kleenex and cold medicine and NOT a lot of creativity.   My child started to kindergarten and it seems the cold he brought home the first week of school has ravaged its way through our home.  I have been fighting it for 8 days and let's just say Cold 1, Me 0.  I'll kick its butt next time though, I'm ready and waiting with my Vitamin C.

So, like I said this week has been filled with treating the family for all sort of cold effects so the creativity has been to a bare minimum.  I managed to fill a few custom orders that needed to get done, but really, I'm hoping for a creative surge this weekend.  Until next week, I'll leave you with a few pictures of this weeks necessity orders.




These sweet little snowman earrings are available in my shop throughout the upcoming holiday season. www.etsy.com/shop/gettagift


Have a great weekend and all the best,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment