Wednesday 13 February 2013

Busy, busy, busy...

I have been so busy with special projects and family stuff that it appears February is flying by, but at least its all been fun. :)  Here are a few of the special business projects I have been doing so far this month.

I have created a one-of-a-kind necklace for The C eFfort - Conquering CF Foundation.  They are holding their annual fundraising gala on April 12, 2013 and the theme this year is a Masquerade Ball - "Behind the mask a hidden illness lives."   The amazing Elaine Ray created the ceramic mask for me to start with and I am quite please at the end result of this piece.  This necklace is for auction online, hop over and have a look, maybe place a bid, ships worldwide. :)  You can also buy tickets to the Masquerade Ball, all proceeds go to Cystic Fibrosis Research.

 


The other thing I've been working on is 50 copper buttons for a Bead Cruise.  I am a sponsor and have donated my copper buttons for the bead cruise and they will be used in a project on the cruise.  Hope the ladies all have fun! :)




You can purchase my buttons in my online shop.

OK, well, that was a quick update of work stuff happening this month.  Have a great day!

All the best,
Traci

Come follow me on Facebook at Downtown Glam.



No comments:

Post a Comment